Created by legendary super stylists known together as the collective, Garren, Thom Priano and Howard McLaren, each product is developed with whose signature style lends itself to what that particular product needs to do.
R+Co is not based on a single hairdresser or technique; instead, it looks at the totality of the industry and reconnects that back to stylists and their consumers. This collective is composed of a rule-bending group of not-so-like- minded individuals whose sum is definitely greater than its parts.
All R+Co products are treatment-oriented, with the health of the hair and scalp always top-of-mind. The entire line employs unique ingredients and complexes to make sure that each product delivers true benefits. And everything is formulated without parabens, sulfates (SLS or SLES), mineral oil and petrolatum. They are all vegetarian, cruelty- free, gluten-free and color-safe.
R+Co is about an experience. And the packaging was designed to kick-off that experience – one that was equal to the actual use of the products. The design takes you somewhere before you even pick it up and smell the fragrance, which, in turn, takes you to the next step of the journey.
In addition to having the best hairstylists in their corner, R+Co also engaged one of the world’s top perfumers on their side. Again, this comes from a core desire to make everything an experience.
All products are formulated without:
- Parabens – preservatives used to kill the growth of unwanted microorganisms (bacteria, yeast, mold etc).
- Sulfates (*SLS or SLES) – surfactants commonly used to cleanse hair, there is concern that they irritant the skin & eyes, especially at higher concentrations.
- Mineral Oil – a petroleum derivative that can deposit a thick film on the hair, leaving hair with an unnatural feeling of slip.
- Petroleum – derived from crude oil, its properties will build up on the surface of the hair stopping beneficial nutrients and vitamins from restoring hair to a healthy state.
- All products are: Conditioning, Color Safe and offer UV Protection Keratin and Brazilian treatment safe Vegetarian Cruelty free Gluten free